The portal was implemented within the “Střední Morava – on-line” project (Central Moravia – online) co-financed from the Regional Operational Programme NUTS II Central Moravia.
The project was implemented by the Central Moravia – Tourist Association.
The objective of the project is to create dynamic websites that offer various products (existing as well as brand new), discounts, special offers and teasers with the use of state-of-the art technologies.
- The creation of profiles on social networks – a communication platform, presentations of the Central Moravia tourist region on wikis – a knowledge/information platform
- The creation of promotional printed materials motivating visitors to travel to the Central Moravia region, their distribution at trade fairs and roadshows organized by the project partner – the Olomouc Region and the CzechTourism agency, and the creation of promotional printed materials motivating visitors and tourists to visit various tourist destinations within the region – the distribution of printed materials to tourist information centres and selected accommodation facilities.
- Participation at workshops and trade fairs and the organization of study tours for journalists, tour operators and travel agencies (press trips and familiarization trips), advertisements, commercials and contests (online as well as offline advertising campaigns), and the production of promotional objects.
The main project objective is to promote regional tourist products located in the Central Moravia tourist region in order to increase tourist turnout throughout the region.
- improve tourist awareness of the overall selection of tourist services/products using state-of-the-art technologies;
- increase the impact on prospective visitors;
- increase the value of the destination brand.
Jeseníky - Sdružení cestovního ruchu (The Jeseniky – Tourist Association)
The Olomouc Region